Your adventures to Lewis County, the Adirondacks and Tug Hill Region, are sure to be fun-filled and full of life-long memories. Return to your favorite lake, take in some new sites and be sure to make time for shopping and dining along the way.
- ATV – Town, country and off-road trails.
- Biking – Roads, paths or across open country, get riding today!
- Birding – Over 100 bird species so don’t forget your camera.
- Camping – Wooded campsites, scenic picnic areas and swimming areas.
- Fishing – Over 45 streams, rivers, ponds and lakes.
- Golfing – For the seasoned golfer and the beginner.
- Hiking/Snowshoeing – Challenging hikes or scenic strolls any time of the year.
- Horseback Riding – Roofed tie stalls, well-marked and beautiful scenery.
- Hunting – 175,000 acres of public land.
- Rock Climbing – One of the largest climbable roofs in the Adirondacks.
- Skiing/Snowboarding – From the novice skier to the expert and everyone in between.
- Snowmobiling – Over 200 inches of snow annually and over 600 miles of trails.
- Water Activities – Calm rivers, raging rapids, lakes, ponds and waterfalls – all with breathtaking scenery.