All Local Producers
O'Neill's Garden Plants - Gardens & Plants
7315 Belfort Rd, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
(315) 346-6485 Two greenhouses, spring bedding plants, annuals, perennials, and pumpkins available. Call ahead for availability. Open Apr-Oct, Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sun: 9am-4pm.
Directions: Turn onto Belfort Rd, just outside of village of Croghan, located 1 mile on the left.
Country Floral and Crafts - Country Stores
10642 Jackson Lane, Carthage, NY 13619 (Map)
Maple syrup, jams, jellies, seasonal produce, bibs fun bags, potholders, clothespin bags, assorted woodcrafts, lighted angels, clothes bars, shelves, lamps, tables. Available year-round/call ahead at 315 493-6836.
*Directions: NYS 126, 4 miles East of Carthage, 8 miles West of Beaver Falls, to Jackson Lane, large sign at end of driveway.
Bruce and Kathleen Widrick - Maple
686 Convent St, Croghan NY (Map)
Linda Duncan - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Paints on all surfaces from canvas, wood or anything that doesn’t run away. Sold at Acorn Inn Galley and Maxmilan’s
Owl's Landing Farm - Maple
7411 West Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-2268 Maple Syrup – medium/dark amber/all sizes/call ahead for availability, Apple orchard’s first crop available in 2010.
Directions: From NYS 12/177 corner, turn onto West Rd, second farm on right.
Moser's Maple Products - Maple
9683 State Route 126, Beaver Falls , NY (Map)
Maple Syrup, specializing in light and medium, maple creams, sugar. Available year-round. All sizes/bulk available. Call ahead 315 346-6628.
*Directions: NYS 812 from Lowville, 10 mi to Croghan, left on to NYS 126, 2 mi on left.
The Thorn Apple Shack - Farms & Farm Tours
Martinsburg, NY (Map)
The Thorn Apple Shack sells jam, jellies and produce at Lyons Falls, Old Forge, and Lowville Farmrs Markets. Please email The Thorn Apple Shack for directions to their home at email@example.com.
Zehr's Corn - Farm Stands
4849 Sharp Rd, Lowville, Ny 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-7901 (315) 486-8189 Aug. - Sept. Also at Carthage, Lowville, Lyons Falls Farmers martkets.
Directions: Sharp Road 3 1/2 miles North of Lowville on 26N and on #3 Road 5 miles from Lowville on left. Sign out for both. RT 812N, New Bremen on left 5 miles from Lowville. And Eugene Stereet in Lowville across from the Hospital.
Wakefield Apiaries - Honey/Farms & Farm Tours
4016 Deer River Road, Deer River, NY 13627 (Map)
(315) 493-0347 Offering fine quality honey, beeswax, candles, comb honey, creamed honey, beeswax ornaments. Bee rental for pollination services is available. Please call ahead.
Directions: Travel NYS 26N from Lowville for 11 miles to Deer River, located on the left.
The Roz Bed & Breakfast - Farms & Farm Tours
5066 Lee Road, Turin, NY 13473 (Map)
The Roz Bed and Breakfast is nestled in a cozy, country setting. Our home was built in 1900 and is the center of our dairy farm. Rolling fields surround the house, while across the road are the dairy barns. To the Southeast you can see the Tug Hill Plateau and the Snow Ridge Ski Area. The Northwest view is of the Black River Valley, which is an amazing sight year round. Farm tours are available when you stay at our B & B.
Directions: Follow RT 12S from Lowville 8 miles and turn right onto Lee Road and go for 2 miles, The Roz is on the left.
Bush Gardens - Farm Stands
10371 State Rt 26 Denmark, NY (Map)
(315) 783-6745 (315) 783-8642 Seasonal produce and fresh eggs are available. Open Mon-Sat after 3:30pm Farmers’ Market: Lowville.
Directions: NYS 26S over hill to village of Martinsburg, take 3rd right hand turn, cross bridge, 4th place on right past town barn
Grassroots Meats - Meat/Poultry
6997 West Rd Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
Pasture raised beef, farm raised chickens. Delivery is available with fee. On-farm poultry processing, will teach butchering techniques for a fee. Please call ahead.
Directions: In Lowville, turn on Stowe St/West Martinsburg Rd, first farm on the right past the Public Safety Building.
(315) 523 5003
R&R Classic Wood Work - Artisans
Carthage, NY (Map)
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Weekends call first or by appointment Custom woodworking – custom kitchens, furniture, repair and restore antique chairs, tables and much more
Soft Maple Designs - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Lyn’s Art and Crafts - Artisans
Studio in home at Chase Lake. Hours by apt. only Still life and animal paintings, cork wreathes and cork trivets Sold at Tug Hill Winery, The Acorn Gallery
Charlie Brown’s Crafts - Artisans
Castorland, NY (Map)
All handmade wooden items including doll high chairs, cradles, ironing boards, bunk beds, children size table and chairs, variety of shelves, picture frames, clothes bars, magazine racks, small wooden toys, cut out items ready to paint, special orders, also Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, Sold at Cream Cheese Festival, Brantingham Old Home Days and Lowville Farmers Market
Jean's Flowers, Tuxedos & Gifts - Gardens & Plants
8013 State Route 26, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
Fresh Arrangements, wreaths, silk & dried florals, flowers, and dish gardens. Fresh Flowers for birthdays, funerals, weddings, holidays, anniversary, and proms. Also flowering plants and hanging plants. Other Products Available: "Gift Baskets" designed for the individual with Cheese, Maple Syrup, Candy, Fruit, Plush Bears, etc. "A Gift of Flowers for All Occasions." Since 1982 Jean is well known for her clearly distinctive and tasteful designs; doing decorating for Proms, Weddings, etc. We carry balloons & helium tanks, and also offer Tuxedo Sales & Rentals. Delivery is available by calling 315 376-2770 Monday- Sunday 7 AM - 11 PM.
Directions: Travel from the intersection of SR12 and SR26 in Lowville, north on SR26. Approx. 1 1/2 miles from Lowville. Jeans is located on the left.
Wagon Wheel Produce - Gardens & Plants
9049 State Rt 812, New Bremen, NY (Map)
(315) 346-1093 Seasonal vegetables, hanging baskets, bedding plants, herbs, flowers at roadside stand: open late April-September Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm.
Directions: NYS 812, 10 miles north of Lowville, Sign and two greenhouses out front.
Miller's Meat Market - Country Stores
6525 Number 4 Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-6253 Specialty jerked Meats and the popular chicken BBQ in season. Featuring beef, pork, ring bologna, summer/Italian sausage, bulk foods, custom meat cutting, venison processing, and custom catering. Open year round: Mon –Sat: 8am-6pm. Please call ahead for special orders. Directions: In Lowville, turn onto River Street/Number 4 Rd, travel 3 miles, on left.
Swiss'er Sweet - Maple/Farms & Farm Tours
6242 Swiss Rd, Castorland, NY 13620 (Map)
(315) 346-1034 Maple syrup – all grades & sizes, creams, sugar cakes, lollipops, cotton candy, sugar, gift baskets. Available year round, call ahead for availability and tours. Bulk items are available, order online –will ship anywhere.
Directions: In Village of Croghan, turn onto Bridge St by American Legion. At the Y, bear left onto Swiss Rd for 1.6 miles. The Sugar House is on the left.
Silver Bench Jewelry - Artisans
Croghan, NY (Map)
Hand crafted - Bracelets • Earrings • Necklaces • Pack Baskets • Pendants • Rings
Lyndaker's Maple Orchard - Maple/Farms & Farm Tours
7883 Long Pond Rd, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
(315) 346-6829 Maple syrup of all grades, gift baskets, maple cream and maple sugar cakes. Mail order is available. Our sugarbush has been in the family for 4 generations. We might be small but extremely sweet! Tours are available during the sugaring season. For orders call the above phone number.
Directions: Follow NYS 812N and turn right on Belfort road just outside of the village of Croghan. Follow to the end and turn right onto Long Pond Rd follow for approximately 5 miles.
firstname.lastname@example.org or lyndaker@
Kraeger Farm - Farms & Farm Tours/Maple
6224 Wynne Road, Constableville, NY 13325 (Map)
Duffy’s Digs - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Wide selection if earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Also 6” ladies hat pins.
Gypsy Spirit Creations - Artisans
Croghan, NY (Map)
By appointment Oil and acrylic paintings, tie dye, hemp jewelry, painted glassware. Classes for children and adults
Stanford's Beef Pork and Goat Farm - Meat/Poultry
6742 Hells Kitchen Rd, Port Leyden NY 13433 (Map)
River Bend Alpacas - Farms &Farm Tours
9539 State Route 26, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Alpacas, raw fiber, roving and yarn, woven and knit products-shawls, sweaters and apparel, blankets, rugs, outerwear and accessories. Retail store/open year-round/credit cards. Call315 346-6675 or 315 777-2058 ahead for availability and farm tours.
*Directions: NYS 812 North from Lowville to village of Croghan, left an Nice & Easy, Shady Ave/NYS 126, 1 mi on right just before the Beaver River Medical Center, alpaca sign, long gravel road/driveway- Kay Lane.
Mapleridge Farm - Maple
3981 Wilson Rd, Copenhagen, NY 13626 (Map)
(315) 688-2518 Maple Syrup, cream, sugar cakes/decorated cakes, pies, baked goods are available year-round. Please call ahead.
Directions: Travel on NYS Rt 26 N 9 miles, turn left onto Wilson Rd, travel 1 mile, first farm on left.
Adirondack Beef Company - Farms & Farm Tours
7141 Old State Rd, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
At the top of the Black River Valley in the foothills of the Adirondacks is where our natural beef is grown. We use no growth stimulants or antibiotics on our cattle. These are not your typical cattle but hand culled and selected for premium quality beef. We are a family owned business and work hard to provide high quality products at a fair price. Sides quarters, bundles, or custom orders. Seasonal vegetables, pork, lamb and goat are also available. Call or visit us. Farm tours by appointments. Farmers’ Market: Lowville – Old Forge, and Syracuse Regional Market.
Directions: Travel on NYS 812 north from the village of Croghan 2.6 miles, turn right on Old State Rd. It is the first farm on the left at top of the hill.
Northern Sun Farms - Gardens & Plants
6988 Beech Hill Rd, New Bremen, NY (Map)
(315) 376-3061 Bedding plants, herbs, seasonal produce, organic (not certified). Available May-October. Please call ahead. Farmers’ Market: Lowville
Directions: NYS 812, 6 miles North of Lowville, turn right on Tillman Rd to end. Turn left onto Beech Hill Rd, first farm on the right.
Barb's Organic Garden - Honey/Garden & Plants
6615 Moren Rd, Martinsburg, NY 13404 (Map)
(315) 376-4701 Certified organic vegetables, berries, apples and eggs available at Lowville and Lyons Falls Farmers’ Markets. Also honey, from her own five hives. The honey is not organic, but it is natural, raw, unfiltered, no sugar-water off-season feeding, and non-medicated or sprayed hives. Please call ahead before visits for directions and hours.
Address for mailing only: 4313 St Rt 177 Lowville NY.
The Basket Lady - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Lyons Falls Farmers Market - Farmers Markets
Riverside Park, Laura St., Lyons Falls, NY 13368 (Map)
Every Tuesday: June 15 - mid Oct. Noon-6PM Call 315)348-5167or email for more information: email@example.com
Nikitich and Sons Farm - Meat/Poultry
8373 Number 3 Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-7575 Locally grown freezer beef, farm, garden, and construction equipment. Open Year Round: Mon-Sun 7am-7pm. Please call ahead.
Directions: Travel 3 miles from Lowville on the Number 3 Road. On the left, the red barn with 4 silos.
Croghan Meat Market - Meat/Poultry
9824 Main St, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Specialty established in 1888 and home to Croghan Bologna. They feature home-grown, local beef, fresh, aged, dried, smoked meats, breakfast sausage, USDA inspected. Their products are distributed throughout NYS. Credit cards accepted. Please call ahead for large orders. Open Year Round: 8am-4pm Directions: Located in Village of Croghan (315) 346-6613.
The Blue Bird - Country Stores
8311 State Rt 26, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-2473 Unique gifts, handmade natural bath and body products, Pure Mist soaps, soy candles available. Credit cards accepted. Open: Feb-Dec Tues-Fri: 10am-5pm Sat: 9am-3pm.
Directions: 3 miles north of Lowville on NYS 26 on left, just past Whites Farm Supply.
Lowville's Farmers' Market - Farmers Markets
Lewis County Fairgrounds, Bostwick St, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
May24 -October 25 Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (315) 376-3061.
Zehr's Flowers & Landscaping - Gardens & Plants
8727 VanAmber Rd, Castorland, Ny 13620 (Map)
(315) 376-3086 (315) 778-7536 Vegetable plants and seeds, annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, hanging baskets, bulbs, potting soil, bagged and bulk mulch, landscaping services. Credit cards accepted. Open: Summer & Fall Sun-Sat: 7am-7pm.
Directions: NYS 812 N from Lowville, turn onto Van Amber Rd and follow signs.
Herrdale Acres - Meat/Beef
7161 West Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
The large open pastures provide a gentle and nurturing place for much of our mothering stock to birth and care for their young the natural way while roaming and grazing the hillside and woods. Naturally raised grass-fed beef, freezer, kitchen and patio bundles available. USDA cut/packed. Please call ahead.
Directions: In Lowville, turn on Stowe St/West Martinsburg Rd. Take a right at stop sign, second farm on left.
Colwell's Farm Market - Gardens & Plants/Country Stores
6007 State Rt 12, Glenfield, NY 13343 (Map)
"Seasonal vegetables, fruits, 25 acres of vegetables, 6 greenhouses, bedding plants, flowers, full line of herbs, annual, perennial, hanging baskets, wreaths, U-Pick tomatoes (call ahead) Bulk available. Credit Cards, EBT-Food Stamps accepted. Available April-Dec 24th Mon-Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 9am-6pm.
Directions: NYS 12, 6 miles south of Lowville on right.
Pierce's Poultry - Meat/Poultry
5159 State Rt 410, Castorland, NY (Map)
Heavenly Treasures - Country Stores
4529 State Rt 410, Castorland, NY 13620 (Map)
(315) 376-6128 Baked goods-breads, pies, cookies, rolls, fudge, gift items available, Christian supplies by special order. Call ahead.
Stony Creek Country Store - Country Stores
10825 State Rt 26, Denmark, NY (Map)
(315) 493-0750 Bulk food, deli, meat and cheese platters, cold sandwiches, baking supplies, groceries, fresh produce in season and maple syrup. Open: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00 pm Sat: 8:00am-4:00pmCredit Cards and Food Stamps accepted.
Directions: Located on Rt 26, next to gas station in Deer River.
Sue Pennock - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Stain Glass items
Garden Thyme Herb - Gardens & Plants
5459 Carpenter Rd, Turin, NY 13473 (Map)
Herbal teas, herbal pet products, herbal cooking blends available year-round, call ahead or order online.
Directions: NYS 26S to Carpenter Rd, between Houseville and Turin
New Song Farm & Stable - Gardens & Plants
4077 Mud Lake Rd, West Leyden, NY 13489 (Map)
(315) 942-6910 Directions: NYS 26S from Lowville to West Leyden, turn on the Osceloa Rd to Mud Lake Road, travel 4 miles, house on right, look for sign.
Chub's Woodcrafts - Woodcrafts
8924 Long Pond Road, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Wide assortment of wooden handcrafted products, clothes bars, cedar chests, cherry shelves, M & M dispensers, book shelves jewelry boxes, bookcases made to order. If there is something you want made special- I can make it! Available year round/call ahead at 315 346-1207.
*Directions: NYS 812 north fro Lowville to the village of Croghan, turn right just after village on to Belfort Road. At T, turn right onto Long Pond Road for 8 mi., green stained log cabin o right.
Thunder Top Studio - Artisans
Glenfield, NY (Map)
Nolt's Country Store - Country Stores
7189 State Rt 812, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 377-3077 Seasonal produce, baked goods/bulk food, dry goods available. Retail store open year round: Summer: Mon-Fri. 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Sat. 8:30 AM -4:30 PM. Winter: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM; Sat 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Directions: NYS 812N, 2 miles outside of Lowville.
Lowville Cheese Store - Country Stores
7396 Utica Blvd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-6128 Over 57 varieties of cheese, maple syrup and maple products, other locally produced foods and crafts available. Home to Lady LeWinDa Milksalot. Open year-round, Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 8am-12pm Credit/Debit cards are accepted. Please call ahead for large orders. Shipping and online ordering available.
Directions: Utica Blvd/NYS 12 in Lowville, next to the big cow.
Golden Maple Shanty - Maple/Farms & Farm Tours
4836 Sharp Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-6310 (315) 286-3761 Overlooking the western slopes of the Adirondack Mountains, we produce and sell NYS Grade A Maple Syrup, maple candy and products, gift boxes. Order online or please call ahead.
Directions: Follow NYS 26N out of Lowville for approximately 4 miles, turn right onto Sharp Rd and follow for .3 miles.
Simmons Farm - Gardens & Plants
10180 State Rt 12, Copenhagen, NY 13626 (Map)
(315) 688-4470 (315) 767-0240 Greenhouse plants, gift shop, antiques, pre-cut Christmas trees, wreaths Wholesale, fundraising Christmas wreaths and greenery. Please call ahead. East Rd, Lowville Farm: Christmas trees: U-Pick and precut.
Directions: NYS 12, 1 mile north of Copenhagen.
Twin Pond Gardens - Gardens & Plants
9071 State Rt 812, New Bremen, NY (Map)
Collector dolls and Nana’s Precious Angels are available year-round. Call ahead.
Directions: NYS 812, 8.3 miles north of Lowville, on left, grey house with burgundy shutters, 3 houses past Apostolic Church.
(315) 346-9910 (315) 773-6663
Eddie's Meat Market - Meat/Poultry
10877 State Rt 812, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Featuring a full line of fresh/cured meats, Eddies Ring Bologna, smoked meats, and hot dogs. Specialty cuts will be made just for you. Open: Mon–Fri: 8am-5:30pm, Sat: 8am-5pm
Travel from the intersection of SR12 & SR26 in Lowville on 26 N to NY-812 by turning right.Travel 5.2 miles North of Croghan on the left.
Adirondack Wood Carving - Artisans
Lowville, NY (Map)
Justin Seelman is a chainsaw carver. Does many different type of carving such as eagles, beers, Indians, owls and all types of custom job.
Backwoods Greenery - Gardens & Plants
7232 Chases Lake Rd, Lowville, NY 1367 (Map)
(315) 376-4531 Seasonal vegetables, bedding plants, annuals, perennials available May-October at Roadside stand, bulk available, please call ahead. Mon-Sat 9am-5pm. Farmers Market: Lowville, Carthage & Chaumont
Directions: Number 4 Rd to Pine Grove Rd, turn left on Chases Lake Rd, 2.8 miles on right, next to Doug’s Auto Body.
Agrotecy - Maple
7692 Lampher St, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-4713 Maple syrup, maple products, firewood, wood pellets, round bales of hay. Custom services – dump truck transporting, manure and snow removal, no-till and conventional seeding are available. Available year round, please call ahead.
Directions: In Lowville, turn onto Trinity Ave, then Lanpher St, second house on left.
Anthony Levesque - The Glass Scratcher - Artisans
Glass etching on cups, framed glass, mirror, gun cabinets, vases, custom orders ect. Sold at Falls Pharmacy, The Edge Hotel, Georges in Old Forge
Mike Tabolt's Sweet Corn - Farm Stands
9661 School Street, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Early sweet corn - available last week of July - Sept. Roadside stand - open 7 days/week.
Directions: Main St. NYS 812, turn on to Bank street by the Mobile gas station in the village of Croghan past Croghan Post office to end, before Bank Street. Call 315346-6457 for info.
Maxine Kohler - Artisans
sold and Acorn Inn Gallery and at Maximillan’s studio
Jennier Millward - Artisans
most work is commissioned-based oil paintings.
Adirondack Stitches - Artisans
Croghan, NY (Map)
Offers large variety of wooden and home sewn gifts. Quality fabrics including Adirondack prints. Offer kitchen items, baby gifts. Hand knit hats, mittens, blankets. 18” doll clothes to fit American Girl. Wooden dolls beds with bedding. Sold at Lowville Farmer’s market on Saturday’s and doll clothes
Stonehouse Silversmiths - Artisans
Croghan, NY (Map)
Kaban's Maple Products - Maple
4401 Griffith Rd, Lowville NY 13367 (Map)
White River Farm - Gardens & Plants / Farms & Farm Tours
5969 Swackhammer Rd, Turin, NY 13473 (Map)
White River Farm produce is offered to its members as a CSA or Community Supported Agriculture. What this means is that you can buy fresh, locally grown produce from the farm as a member and receive a box of fresh veggies once a week.
Good's Country Market - Country Stores
7478 Belfort Road, Croghan, NY 13327 (Map)
Seasonal produce, meats and heeses, bulk foods and spices, baked and canned goods, flowers. Store - retail/wholesale/bulk available. Open year-round- Monday - Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM (Closed Sunday). Call 315 346-6059
*Directions: NYS 812 North from Lowville to the village of Croghan, right on Belfort Road, 3 miles o the right.
Tug Hill Vineyards - Farms & Farm Tours
4051 Yancey Rd, Lowville, NY 13367 (Map)
(315) 376-4249 (315) 794-8779 At Tug Hill Vineyards we are dedicated to producing the finest hand- harvested, hand-crafted, premium New York State wines available on the market today. Ten acres of premium grape vines are thriving on our forty acre estate. In addition to our grapes, Tug Hill Vineyards features three acres of u-pick red and golden raspberries and five acres of u-pick high bush blueberries. Check website for times and dates. Call for Weddings, Receptions, Private Parties & Corporate Events and other special events.
Directions: Follow NYS 12N, turn onto Yancey Rd, look for sign.